a memoir: family food photos life

Your Nav Bar Here

Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday's Musings

I'm starting off the week with my thoughts on Autumn. I always get homesick this time of year. I think it's every girl's favorite season because we can wear layers of clothes, boots and scarves and hats. I wholeheartedly agree but I also love fall for the colors and the smell, the apple treats at Apple Hill, warm drinks and rainy car rides, but mostly because of that melancholy feeling it brings; knowing another year is almost over, sentimental feelings abound and there's a quiet urge to create as many more fond memories as we can before the days are too short and the year is out. I am waxing nostalgic at this time of year and am promising myself that these last few months will be happy, promising and productive. Happy Fall.

1 comment: